`
home about contact products facebook pinterest bloglovin teachers pay teachers email Image Map

Saturday, February 18, 2012

SuperKid Song Saturday

Music is an integral part of my classroom. We use songs for learning, songs for spark time, and songs for just having FUN! I thought I'd use Saturdays to share some of the favorites we enjoy in the SuperKid classroom. Maybe you will find a new song to share with your sweeties.

We watch this music video at the very beginning of the year after reading the book, and the students beg to sing and dance to it all year long!

I am off to get some chores done before I stop by a SuperKid birthday party at a local "Pump It Up". Going to get some good jumpin' time with my class! Tonight we are celebrating my husband's birthday with friends. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment