`
home about contact products facebook pinterest bloglovin teachers pay teachers email Image Map

Sunday, March 4, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Emergent Reader

Even though we read Brown Bear, Brown Bear at the very beginning of the year, my students love re-reading it all year long.  Another favorite way to enjoy this story is with emergent readers written in the same pattern.  I created a St. Patrick's Day mini-book Leprechaun, Leprechaun, What Do You See? to use as station work this week!


The book is available here in my TPT store.  It also comes with a black-and-white version.
The graphics are courtesy of the fabulous KPM Doodles.

And don't forget to snag my St. Patrick's Day freebie here!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  =)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your cute blog. It is so cute. I am a new follower.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a super cute blog! I am now your eleventh follower! Wishing you much success


    Ms. Patterson

    I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me too

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete