`
home about contact products facebook pinterest bloglovin teachers pay teachers email Image Map

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Bunny Emergent Reader & Easter Egg Measurement FREEBIE!

I can't believe this short week is already halfway over!  As much as I love summer, I'm ready for time to slow down.  I need more time with my sweet SuperKids.  We still have more to learn, and I'm definitely not looking forward to our farewell hugs on the last day.  :(

I have this Little Bunny, Little Bunny, What Do You See? Emergent Reader in my "Making Books" literacy station this week and the kids LOVE it!

They get the black-and-white version.  They use highlighters to find the high frequency words, color the pictures, and READ!  And read and read and read and read...  ;)  I love how some patterns in text never get old.  At least for the kids.


If you're looking for a fun way to incorporate an Easter or spring theme into math this week, I added this great Egg Measurement FREEBIE to my TPT Store!
Both of these are sure to be a huge hit with your own SuperKids this week! Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment